Send To Car
An app for sending addresses to car navigation systems.
This iOS app lets you send an address from Apple Maps or Google Maps on your iPhone
or iPad directly to the navigation system of your vehicle so you don't have to manually type it in.
Install the app on your mobile device by visiting the
Apple App Store.
There are two versions of the app:
The free Send To Car Compatibility Checker
allows you to check if your car is supported in your country. It always send a fixed
destination in the capital of the country where your live.
The paid Send To Car
allows you to send any destination to your car.
How to Use
Sending from Apple Maps
- Open the Apple Maps app on your device.
- Search for a location and select the blue arrow.
- Select Directions to Here.
- Select the transit icon (the bus) and press Route.
- In the Routing Apps Window, press Route next to Send To Car.
- Send To Car will load. Then pick your car make and enter your account information.
- Hit Send!
Also try asking Siri: "Give me directions to the nearest Apple Store via Transit".
Sending from Google Maps
Google Maps is available from the App Store.
- Open the Google Maps app on your device.
- Search for a location and press on the location name to show details.
- In the location details screen, press Share.
- Select Copy to Clipboard.
- Press the Home button on your device to go back to the main screen.
- Start Send To Car. The address selected earlier will load.
- Pick your car make and enter your account information.
- Hit Send!
Car Makes page
to see which car manufacturers are supported.
© Julien Vanier LLC 2013-2015